If you’ve been to Burning Man, just use your packing list for the Playa. If not, here is a quick rundown:
- Date: This Friday, November 17
- Time: 6pm. Some will stay for a few hours; some lunatics will camp out overnight.
- Who: Dads from all grades — early childhood, lower grades, middle school and high school, along with alumni dads and even granddads!
- Where: We are moving back to the original location in the back field on the main campus. Look for the fire and the people.
- Parking: In the field or the main parking lot.
- Food: This is a self-supported event. If you think you might get hungry, bring food. If you want to cook over an open flame, we’ll have a bonfire (and a grill).
- Highly recommended gear: Camp chair, headlamp and warm clothes.
- Other stuff to bring: Fun gear like light up golf balls and frisbees, musical instruments, illuminated bags set, burning man effigy and camping gear, if you plan on spending the night.
That’s it! Our goal is simple: get Dads in the school together so we can have some fun.
Please feel free to come for a few hours — come early, come late. But whatever you do, be there! This evening is always legendary.
See you all Friday night.